Mochara is 100% committed to our customer’s satisfaction, we hope that you will love your purchase, however, if you do wish to return or exchange items, we will be happy to help you do so:
How To Return
- Click on ‘Hassle Free Returns’ in the footer of the website or click here to start your return.
- You will be asked to select return, exchange or store credit and enter your email address and order number. You should then follow the instructions on screen to arrange your return/exchange.
- If you wish to return an item for a refund you will be responsible for paying the return shipping, unless you choose a store credit instead of a refund in which case your return shipping will be free of charge (applies to UK orders only). You may either choose to generate a shipping label or arrange the shipping yourself. If you choose to generate a return shipping label we will deduct the cost from your refund once we have received your item(s) back. (currently £3).
- If you wish to exchange an item you will be asked to select the item you would like to exchange and the replacement item you would like to receive. Return shipping for your first exchange is free, any further exchanges under the same order will be chargeable at our standard shipping rate.
- If you select store credit then your return shipping will be free of charge (applies to UK orders only). We will issue and send a Gift Card to the email on the original order for the full value of your item(s) once we have received them back.
- Only UK orders will be eligible for free return shipping for an exchange or store credit. If you are returning an order for a refund or exchange from outside the UK you will be responsible for arranging and paying for the return shipping costs.
- If you are returning an item from the EU you will need to clearly mark your return "UK Return All Taxes & Duties Paid", if this is not done and there are any charges to be paid it will be the customer's responsibility to pay these charges and we will not be able to accept your return until this has been done.
If you would like to arrange return shipping yourself then:
- Items should be returned to us at: Mochara, Hundred End, Fairwarp, East Sussex, TN22 3BY UK.
- If you are returning items over £50 you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. Your items remain your responsibility until they arrive back to us. Mochara will not be responsible for any customs or import duties for returns and exchanges.
All original shipping costs are non-refundable.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a refund or exchange, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging, with all the original tags attached. All items must be unmarked by make-up and/or animal hair, unworn and unwashed.
To complete your return, we require your order number and email address.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted:
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Once your return is received and inspected your refund will be processed, less any shipping cost if you have chosen to generate a return shipping label.
If your refund is approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.
Late or Missing Refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded unless faulty, we will be happy to offer you an exchange on any item.
Any exchanges will be processed within 14 working days of receipt of item. Shipping for a first exchange will be free of charge, any subsequent exchanges for the same items will be charged at the standard shipping fee.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
Mochara endeavours to manufacture and sell products of the highest quality, however occasionally there may be a manufacturing defect due to the technical nature of some of the products.
If you believe that your purchase if faulty please email us at email@example.com with details of the issue, should there be a genuine defect we will refund or exchange the product.
We cannot refund or replace items that have not been used and washed in accordance with our instructions. Items that have been purchased over 6 months ago cannot be refunded or replaced as this is deemed fair wear and tear.
We are unable to offer any refunds on personalised items unless they are faulty. Please ensure when ordering that you double check your order thoroughly. We are happy to assist or advise on font styles, colours etc.
If you are returning an item from the EU you will need to clearly mark your return "UK Return All Taxes & Duties Paid", if this is not done and there are any charges to be paid it will be the customer's responsibility to pay these charges and we will not be able to accept your return until this has been done.